HEALTHCARE SECURITY CONSULTING
Healthcare continued to be a lucrative target for hackers in 2017 with weaponized ransomware, misconfigured cloud storage buckets and phishing emails dominating the year. In 2018, these threats will continue and cybercriminals will likely get more creative despite better awareness among healthcare organizations at the executive level for the funding needed to protect themselves.
Healthcare HIPAA Compliance Consulting
We can implement HIPAA compliance program, but we are no longer just dealing with HIPAA compliance, cyber criminals are targeting healthcare, with ransomware attacks, and phishing campaigns on the rise, cyber crime and hacker are directly affecting patient safety and their information. Securing healthcare information is critical, by doing so reduce the possibility of your health records being compromised, if or when healthcare records becomes compromised you'll have more than just a regulatory headache - cyber security has become life and death in some cases for healthcare organizations.
Healthcare Security Consulting with CyberSecOp
Healthcare organizations rely on us for compliance, implementing security solutions, security program, and safeguards.
Healthcare organizations make good targets for ransomware attacks because they don’t typically have sophisticated backup systems and other resiliency measures like large corporations. Ransomware attacks have become increasingly sophisticated and often begin with an email attachment opened by an unwitting employee. The malicious code crawls through the computer system, encrypting and locking data folders and the computer’s operating system.
Learn more about CyberSecOp Healthcare and Hospital Security Services
Explore solutions and consulting services for healthcare organizations
- Healthcare Managed Threat Detection
- Healthcare Managed SIEM
- Healthcare Managed Secure Web Gateway
- Healthcare Managed Network Access Control
- Healthcare Managed Email Security
- Healthcare Managed UTM
- Healthcare Managed Two-Factor Authentication
- Healthcare MDR for Endpoints
- Healthcare Managed IDS/IPS
- Healthcare Firewall Management
- Healthcare Incident Response & Readiness
- Healthcare SSL Certificate Lifecycle Management
- Healthcare Managed Security Testing
- Healthcare Managed Web Application Firewall
- Healthcare Database & Big Data Scanning
- Healthcare Application Scanning
- Healthcare Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Healthcare Managed Security Services
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
- Healthcare PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Validation
- Compliance Management
- Security Awareness Education
- Secure Development Training
- IT Consulting Firm
- IT Security
Our healthcare security consulting clients include:
Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, New York, Montefiore Hospital in Yonkers, NY, Montefiore Healthcare facilities, New York, Jacobi Hospital Bronx, NY, St. Peter’s Hospital and Albany Memorial Hospital in Albany, NY, Samaritan Medical Center in Watertown, NY, Regions Hospital in St. Paul, MN (Health Partners), St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport, CT (Ascension Health), Lawrence + Memorial Hospital in New London, CT, Norwalk Hospital in Norwalk, CT, Gillette Children’s Hospital in St. Paul, , Danbury Hospital (Western CT Health) in Danbury, CT, Good Samaritan Hospital in Troy, NY, Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC, NY, Clifton-Fine Hospital in Star Lake, NY. Stamford Hospital, Connecticut, CT, Hartford Hospital, Hartford Connecticut, CT.